Tuesday 9 December 2014

How I moved my OLM files to PST without experience

Email conversion is now a common process among email users who give attention to the safety of their email data and get afraid even at the thought of data corruption and file loss. I have seen that the email migration has grown to a great extent and the most common email transfers occur from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook.  
I found myself stuck with my email client and this was a typical situation where there was only one solution, OLM to PST conversion.

What is OLM to PST conversion?

OLM is the built-in format of Mac Outlook email app while PST is the popular format that is native to Outlook windows client.  
The OLM format is compatible with only the outlook mac client, while the PST format is also native to Outlook windows client. The difference is that the PST format possesses larger data storage capacity and offers wider range of accessibility due to its compatibility with windows Outlook. So, the users who need better safety and larger storage capacity along with greater accessibility go for OLM to PST email database conversion. 

Now the main issue was, how to find the best OLM to PST converter?

I am fortunate to have the most helpful group of technology loving friends, so I was told by one of my friends, about a latest tool, the Outlook Mac 2011 to pst, an email conversion utility by Gladwev Software. He insisted that I try it myself to see it work before my own eyes. 

The OLM to PST converter.

I tried the tool and this is what I can certainly say about it
ü It is the Quickest tool out there
ü It is very cool to use
ü It does not lag
ü It is 100% harmless to use
ü It does not modify your data
ü It delivers bulk conversion
ü It has the friendliest support team
ü Free updates for a lifetime
I am fortunate to have the most helpful group of technology loving friends, so I was told by one of my friends, about a latest tool, the Outlook Mac 2011 to pst, an email conversion utility by Gladwev Software. He insisted that I try it myself to see it work before my own eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. Mac Outlook support OLM file and Microsoft Outlook support PST file, both are different file formats and you can't convert OLM file to PST format directly. If you are searching a easy solution for conversion, then I suggest you can read this blog post:- Convert OLM to PST Manually

    ReplyDelete